On May 30th, the launch of a new podcast series, Wise Pivot, was hosted by will.i.am and Omar Abbosh, Accenture’s group chief executive for communications, media and technology. The event was held at Accenture’s new innovation hub in Salesforce Tower. At the Salesforce Tower, attendees had the opportunity to mingle with will.i.am, Omar and other business leaders.
The “Wise Pivot" podcast series brings together top business executives and thought leaders like Hans Vestberg from Verizon, Marc Benioff from Salesforce, Jean-Pascal Tricoire, CEO, Schneider Electric and others. Host, Omar Abbosh, Accenture group chief executive for communications, media and technology is on a mission to find out how some of the smartest leaders in the world are rethinking and re-imagining everything from keeping their companies in front, how they bring their people with them, and how they keep staying relevant to their customers. The series will feature a number of well-known disruptors sharing tips and insights on how companies can harness disruptive forces and thrive in this era of massive upheaval.
Source: Associated Press Content Services/Invision/Accenture
San Francisco, 30 May 2019
1. Medium shot of Omar Abbosh, Accenture's group chief executive of Communications, Media & Technology talking about the Pivot podcast with will.i.am, artist and tech entrepreneur.
2. Soundbite (English) Omar Abbosh, Accenture's group chief executive of Communications, Media & Technology
"You know in this world if you stand still the world just precedes a long past you"
3. Stage view of Omar Abbosh, Accenture's group chief executive of Communications, Media & Technology talking about the Pivot podcast with will.i.am, artist and tech entrepreneur
4. Soundbite (English) Omar Abbosh, Accenture's group chief executive of Communications, Media & Technology
"One of the things that we looked at as we looked at…. I mean the heart of it basically says look…Innovation is where disruption comes from. Specifically, innovation running into an existing business model causes disruption, if the existing business model doesn't adapt and absorb that innovation."
5. Medium panning shot of Omar Abbosh and will.i.am during the fireside chat
6. Soundbite (English) Omar Abbosh, Accenture's group chief executive of Communications, Media & Technology
"Very simply…we at Accenture and you know my colleagues and I are out and about talking to customers. Everyone is grappling with this issue of digital A.I. technology and "what does it mean for my business". And actually what the goal is is to show people "hey this is highly manageable." There are great examples of companies who are managing it and being successful with it. It's not hopeless. It can be very inspiring. You can do great good for your people, for your shareholders, for the wider stakeholders of society around you and that's going on and talking about the people who are doing it"
7. Stage view of will.i.am talking about the significance of the Pivot to the Future Podcast
8. Soundbite (English) will.i.am, artist and tech entrepreneur
"This is needed right now. Two different perspectives. Two different sides of the world. Where he comes from, where I am come. < Omar is > leading an amazing team at Accenture, a huge company. And, you know, where I come…showing you what's possible. The inspiration, the opportunity that this is going to create for unlocking the unlocking the stifled mind of folks that don't want to do it that are fear-led. I think this podcast is gonna do something in culture."
9. Camera interview of both Omar Abbosh and will.i.am.
10. Soundbite (English) Omar Abbosh, Accenture's group chief executive of Communications, Media & Technology
"Your company is in at least three phases of time. There's like an old part there's a now part and there's a new part and they all need to work. You can't drop one and run to the other."
11. Soundbite (English) will.i.am, artist and tech entrepreneur
"So whether you're a big business or a small business, listen to this podcast and learn about business."
12. Close up of Pivot to the Future signage
13. Close up of Accenture front desk
14. Pan up of Pivot to the Future banner
15. Wide shot of event space, man walking up stairs
16. Medium shot of event space, two men sitting on couch discussing with other attendees in the background at the cocktail hour
17. Close up shot of DJ systems, pans up to DJ mixing
18. Close up shot of more Pivot to the Future signage, headphones and an iPad with a preview of the brand new Pivot to the Future podcast
19. Close up shot of Omar Abbosh's book "Pivot to the Future"
20. Wide shot of stage view, will.i.am is speaking
21. Side stage view shot of the fireside chat, will.i.am is speaking
22. Shot of the fireside chat attendees
23. Side stage view shot of the fireside chat, will.i.am is speaking
24. Shot of fireside chat, attendee asking a question
25. Medium shot of will.i.am with event attendees
26. Medium shot of attendees talking during the cocktail hour
27. Medium shot of will.i.am taking a selfie with an attendee
28. Shot of will.i.am talking to attendees