Target Opens Its Doors for Black Friday
Los Angeles, California, 28 November 2019
1. Target exterior sign
2. Reindeers pull up the Target Drive Up
3. Santa, Bullseye and reindeers pull up into the Target Drive Up
4. Soundbite (ENGLISH) Santa
5. Close up of Santa with Bullseye
6. Soundbite (ENGLISH) Bullseye
7. Close up of Target’s drive up sign
8. Santa checks out his phone app at Drive Up
9. Target employees walk up to the sleigh with gifts in hand
10. Santa, Bullseye ride off on sleigh and wave to customers standing on line for Target’s Black Friday deals
With one less week in this year's shopping season, people are once again lining up to snag the best Black Friday doorbusters.
Holiday shoppers waiting in line at a Los Angeles Target store spotted Santa and his sleigh with special guest, Bullseye the dog, in tow. The pair pulled in to take advantage of Target’s Black Friday deals, and the ease of Target Drive Up.
This year's doorbusters include popular items such as Instant Pot pressure cookers, Beats Solo 3 wireless headphones, and the Apple Watch Series 3.
As retailers will be looking for ways to enhance their consumer experience, Target has expanded its Drive Up service to all 50 states. The free service brings customers' items out to their car in less than two minutes upon arrival after ordering in the Target app.